Bamboo Cutting Boards -Bridge Style
Now, add more cutting area for any kitchen project large or small with our huge selection of finely crafted bamboo cutting boards at factory direct, wholesale pricing.
Chefs from around the world know that bamboo is an ideal material for use in the kitchen. From its inherent strength to its natural antibacterial properties, to its lightweight overall performance, bamboo is in its own class. Multiple styles and sizes are available such as bamboo griddle and burner covers for your Jenn Air and Viking ranges.
Why use Bridge Style’s Cutting Boards?
Bamboo, is considered a grass and not wood and makes an excellent cutting board. The fact that it grows quickly makes it a renewable and a great choice for the eco-conscious. Bamboo is similar to wood in that it’s still porous but is harder than wood. Bamboo cutting boards are great for chopping veggies, slicing up meat or serving appetizers.
Benefits of Bamboo Cutting Boards
- Bamboo is denser than maple, walnut and cherry and less porous so it will not stain as easily and be able to resist staining meats and certain types of vegetables
- Bamboo resists water absorption, therefore, it isn’t likely to split or crack like standard wooden cutting board
- Bamboo is a low maintenance material
- Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial and a green, renewable and eco-friendly resource
Custom Engraved Cutting Boards
- Want to get your cutting board custom engraved to your liking? You can customize your cutting board or choose from one of our pre-made designs! Check out our selection of
- personalized products here
- MOQ:200 PCS or lower you need,Provide product/logo/packing customize.
Post time: Dec-20-2021